Once again Prolific North Live brought the region’s premier marketing and communications talent together for two days of inspiration, innovation and insight. Now in its third year, Prolific North Live has become the biggest marketing expo outside of London.
To support this year’s event we have created an official eBook that aims to capture some of the leading ideas and products unfurled over the two day expo.
The options available to Marketers in 2018 are vast, and this eBook looks to dig deeper into the methods businesses are prioritising over the next 12 months and how it has changed since 2017.
In the eBook What Marketers Want 2018 you will find:
- Insights Theatre speaker Cari Kirby – Marketing Manager from Team Cooper – writing on the value of Gamification
- 72Point’s Head of Digital, Jack Peat, discussing the importance of PR in 2018
- The Chief XR Officer for hedgehog labs, Shaun Allan, on Virtual Reality and how it is disrupting the market
- An exclusive article on the importance of Branding from the founder of Halston Marketing
- Gemma Richards, Marketing Manager for Fluid Branding, on how to measure ROI with branded merchandise
- and much more…