CDS is a multi-award winning communications agency. In 2017 we won Prolific North Large Digital Agency of the Year, two Digital Impact Awards, a Drum DADI, an Episerver Partner Award and no less than, Idea of the Year Award from ideasUK.
In a digitally transforming world, we’re changing the way government talks to citizens, employer to employees, authorities to their communities and businesses to their customers.
Our clients and achievements include:
- Saving the Cabinet Office £54 million a year with a service which costs less than £1 million a year to deliver.
- Helping the Metropolitan Police Service free up resources; with over 70% of non-emergency crime now reported online by the public using our innovative web platform.
- Amplifying Aberdeen Asset Management’s responsible investment message with an award-winning content strategy programme that’s delivered a 1000% increase in new customer visits.
- Cutting Birmingham City Council’s print spend by over 60% – from £2 million a year to £600,000 – and still delivering exactly the same customer satisfaction levels.
- Keeping the Royal Mail running more smoothly and efficiently when they’re out on their rounds with a mobile iPad app that’s delivered x4 ROI.
We help organisations find their distinctive voice. Accurate. Simple and straightforward. Transparent and understandable.
Our approach removes friction, streamlines processes and successfully overcomes biases or inertia. We make things clearer. Direct. Uncomplicated and unambiguous. Totally accessible.
If you absolutely must ensure you reach people and your message is clear and heard, then pop over to CDS on Stand 135. Let’s talk.